Thursday, December 16, 2021

Diamine Inkvent Calendar Day 16



Day 16 is very familiar... Named "Vintage Copper," today's ink bears a very striking resemblance to Day 14: "Red Robin," except that this ink does, in fact, have shimmer. 


This is our first shimmer ink in a while--since Day 12, though we had two in a row with "Party Time" and "Stargazer."


I admit that I wasn't initially very excited about this ink, but it made me think of copper roofs, bright pennies, and a particular copper bracelet (that was probably more brown than copper, truthfully. It also made me think, inexplicably, of bronze medals...  Hmmm....


I am trying to decide whether I think this is a gold shimmer, or whether the shimmer is actually copper. I love the idea of it being a copper shimmer too much, so copper shimmer it is.


I wonder if Day 17 will be blue?

No comments: