Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Diamine Inkvent Calendar Day 15




Day 15 is another blue ink - this one called "Night Shade" and it is a standard ink.


This is a very nice blue that dries to a rather different color than it starts out. It is a bit of a muted color, where the other blues (day 9, day 12, and day 13) were more vivid--and both had special properties.  


This one reminds me of a Colorverse shade--"Cotton Blue" because of how it behaves, though the color is quite different.


I like this ink because it does seem to shade (if I'm using the term correctly) from a medium to a darker blue, and how that allows me to add some detail when I use the paintbrush.


I can't quite believe it's only 10 days until Christmas... I'm not sure if the calendar is a distraction or a reminder! I almost for got to comment on what the heck does Night Shade have to do with the holiday season??? But you can see that I chose, instead, to think of windows and curtains and window shades... at night. 

No comments: