Sunday, December 5, 2021

Diamine Inkvent Calendar Day 5



Inkvent Day 5 is a standard ink called "Harmony." It seems particularly well-suited to Advent!


While it starts out as a rather wet greyish-purple (that both of us managed to get on our fingers--a first for the Advent inks), it dries to what might be described as a medium-dark lavender.


It is a true standard ink, with no sheen that I can detect. It shades some, but not as much as the Ash. 


I'm not sure the pictures really capture what a nice smokey purple this is. Purple is my favorite color, and my husband remarked that if he were shopping for ink for me, he would not have picked this particular purple, since it didn't seem "purple" enough. It is, however, one I would pick for myself! 


In the meantime, I added some little brush pictures to embellish days 1 and 2:

No comments: