Thursday, December 23, 2021

Diamine Inkvent Calendar Days 22 and 23

 Another catch-up post before Christmas Eve!




Day 22 was, predictably perhaps, one of the more stunning inks. The even-numbered days seem to be giving more sheen and shimmer, and this one was no exception! "Black Ivy," a sheening ink, has a sheen that dominated my swatch--a deep red, almost a maroon.


The ink color itself is a green-black:


The color name seems appropriate, and inspired the ivy below:


*****



Day 23, a standard ink, is a bright, cheerful orange...


...but the name, "Wonderland," is an enigma. My usual paintbrush retained some "Black Ivy," so I had to use one a bit less suited to small sketchy paint-with-ink drawings.


And all that I could come up with for "Wonderland" was a kind of fair or carnival. The ink names have me stumped.


Here is the array! Looking forward to tomorrow!



No comments: