Friday, December 10, 2021

Diamine Inkvent Calendar Day 10



Day 10 gives us Peach Punch--an alliterative name for an orange that goes to peach and back again. While I know that the "punch" is more a beverage than a verb, my brain can't help borrowing a bit from the old "how about a nice Hawaiian Punch" commercials...
 

I realized at some point yesterday evening after browsing inks online for a few hours that the names of the 2019 Inkvent Inks were holiday, winter, and holiday-festivity related. So far, only Garland, Winter Spice, and Candle Light really speak to a holiday season, though Raspberry Rose does pick up one of the colors of Advent, and Seize the Night and Peach Punch both seem more or less related to festive drinking.

Less theme, more ink...



This ink is a standard, with no shimmer or sheen. It seems standard in more than these special properties: I didn't find it very wet; I don't think it was very dry. There doesn't seem to be much shading. 


It is a nice, orangey-peach ink, and my younger daughter loves it because orange is one of her colors.

No comments: