Friday, May 18, 2007

Literacy-chic admits that she was not hatched...

Okay, like Mommy Ph.D., I like using pseudonyms for myself, family, etc. Okay, I don't even use pseudonyms, they're more like epithets. Well, anyway, there must be a term for it. But others I know are less cautious. So, following their lead, here you can find a picture of my oldest younger sister and my brother-in-spirit, Chris, who just finished his M.A. and won a research award. Yay, Chris!! (My mom made my sister's dress, so there's MORE evidence of family!)

I took a cute picture this evening of my daughter eating ice cream out of the carton, but I'm not posting that one. Sorry! ;)

3 comments:

Entropy said...

I've got some really cute pictures of my baby making really huge messes and I'm so tempted to share them with my new internet friends but I can't because I'm just too paranoid! :)

Does your sister look like you because it's weird that my mental picture of you is almost like your sister 'cept blonder.

Literacy-chic said...

Hi Entropy,

Actually, after thinking about it some, I don't think that my sister looks particularly like me--especially in this picture. People say there's a strong resemblance between all of us, particularly when we're together, but one of my other sisters looks more like me than Megan does. In this picture (the second on the post), she looks a bit more like me, but still not too much. You are right, though, my hair is much lighter, though not blond. Perhaps some who know me can answer, in case I just don't see the resemblance! ;)

And Lou, if you return, I'm sorry about deleting your link, but since it didn't come with a comment, and since I couldn't verify the information or view your profile, I felt a little odd about leaving it up. This isn't a high traffic site anyway, so I'm not sure how it would've helped. Sorry. Best of luck.

mrsdarwin said...

That's a swank dress. I'd wear it, for sure.

I'll sometimes post pictures of my girls, but never of myself or Darwin. But maybe if our stats meter dropped perilously low I'd do something for the publicity. :)