Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Christmas Card!

In the middle of a bleak week, with end-of-semester grading blues, feeling overwhelmed, getting over bronchitis (but not fast enough) and taking care of my even sicker Chiclette, pondering bad job search news that should be good job search news (more on that later--possibly), having Charlie-Brownish thoughts about my mailbox, I received a Christmas card!! From our own bloggy-friend Sarah from just another day of Catholic pondering. And I've been such a bad blogger and blog-friend lately (and a number of other nouns I could add). Thanks for the smile, wish, greeting, blessing and precious pictures, Sarah! :)

3 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

I battle my own Bah-Humbug Blues this time of year, every year, LC, and I'm glad I could insert some of the JOY from this time of year for you. :) ((hugs)

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Aw how neat. And here I am not even sure if I'm going to get Christmas cards out this year. It seems like such a chore and I have zero energy.

Sarah Reinhard said...

You know, Melanie, I think you shouldn't worry about it! (And maybe that's unsolicited, but there you have it.) We have so many far-flung family and friends that I feel like sending the Christmas card is one little thing I do to share our growing-so-fast kids with them. Somehow, it helps me to capture some Christmas joy. But when it's a chore and a pain, I think it has to go. (But, again, that's unsolicited.)