Saturday, December 18, 2021

Diamine Inkvent Calendar Days 17 and 18

 Oops! I missed posting yesterday, so today's is a catch-up post.

First, day 17, which continued the previous three days' pattern:



"Thunderbolt" is a standard ink, but does have a tiny bit of a red sheen to it.


It is a beautiful bright royal blue that I wouldn't mind having. I've been all about bright colors lately!


There's not much to draw for this name--thunder not being visible...  And I thought of Harry Potter's broomstick from Prisoner of Azkaban, but of course, that's a Firebolt, not a thunderbolt. Oh well!

Day 18 broke the pattern by not providing a red ink. I didn't mind...


The name, which took me a while to decipher, is "Subzero" ("Superhero"? "Slytherin"? "Slippery"?)


It is a shimmer ink, which wasn't immediately apparent, but when it appears, it is stunning. A light blue shimmer in an ice blue ink.


This color and color name was much more evocative.



And here is the second set of six:


Only six more before the Christmas Day reveal!

No comments: